Learn English with Atlantic Language in Galway. The school is located in the heart of the city of Galway, in the Irish Capital of Culture and 2020 European Capital of Culture. Opposite the bus station (hourly bus to Dublin Airport) and the train station, the school is ideally located for students arriving here. Galway city. The city is the perfect place to meet people from all over the world. Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way, Galway is close to Ireland’s most beautiful scenery.
“Atlantic Language’s mission is to provide excellent education, accommodation, customer support and related services to enable and support our students’ life and learning goals by meeting the special educational needs of our students in Ireland’s unique social and cultural environment.” English with Atlantic Language School is the experience of a lifetime We have over 25 years of experience providing English Language courses for adults, teenagers and families from all over the world. Our mission is to achieve excellence in providing English lessons.
Facilities and Building
- Modern, purpose-built school
- 40 purpose-built classrooms (25 classrooms in Fairgreen Building and 15 classrooms in Geata Na Cathrach Building)
- Interactive whiteboards and smart technology
- Print Service
- Cafeteria serving hot food, pastries and tea and coffee
- Roof terrace with seating
- New Student Recreation Area
- New Student Library with free Wi-Fi access and student computers
- Fully equipped Cambridge Exam Center