St. GILES International Language School
Location; London, Brighton, Cambridge, Eastbourne
Founded in England in 1955, St. Giles, with its 63 years of experience, has been serving students from nearly a hundred countries around the world. About 14,000 students attend St. She is studying languages at Giles. st. Giles has a well-deserved prestige with its quality in its field. Studies are carried out in accordance with the ages, goals and abilities of individual and group students from different countries of the world. st. Giles’ teaching staff consists of experienced trainers in their field with CELTA, TESOL or Cambridge certificates in this field. st. Giles is a prestigious language school that has a British Council certificate and passes education quality approval every year.
Key Features of Giles International Language School
- Earned a certificate of excellence in 2015 and 2016. ( 2015-2016)
- It was named the best language school by the Ryugaku Journal in Japan in 2015.
- It has four schools in total, with two locations in Brighton, Cambridge, Eastbourne and London.
- The school, which is international, has language schools in America, Canada and Brazil, apart from England.
- Institutions to which it is accredited; English Uk, British Council, Eaquals, Private Further Education, CEA, languages Canada, English US, British Columbia
- It has all kinds of accommodation.
- Having teacher training programs for teachers
- Educational buildings to have technological and modern equipment (TV, electronic whiteboard, air conditioner, heater in each classroom)
- Availability of self-sacrificing education suitable for disabled students (hearing, sight, hearing, physical)
- Opportunity to teach in classes of 12 people
- Free Course Materials
- Having Various Course Programs (General English, Intensive, Business English, IELTS, CELTA, DELTA, Language package programs for groups and families)
- Diversity of international students
- Having Social Activities
Book a free consultation for St. Giles